My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Sunrise with the Girls

While the hubby's are away we are at play.  Great time with the girls! Had a delicious lobster dinner together on Friday night...yummy.  Then planned on a trip to the beach Saturday morning to watch the sunrise.  Of course it was freezing that morning but we dug out our winter coats, boots, hats, scarves and mittens.  Brewed hot coffee for the road and we were off.  What a great time.  Then breakfast at a nice country restaurant which I'm sorry to say I don't remember the name of.  help me out Carol. We must do such things more often.


2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanku for sharing this post .Kindly visit @ Industrial Packing materials in madurai.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous tom said...

nice

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home