My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Amaryllis Growth - 29 days



Another week has come and gone and this Amaryllis continues to grow and is just about ready to bloom. My how time flies. Christmas and New Year's have kept me very busy even though we were off for a week. Just about finished taking down Christmas decorations. I have only the tree, the Manger scene and some lights. I was hoping to do that today but....oh well, God willing, I'll have another chance tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home