My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Painting Update

Okay, it looks like my advertisers are not going to help out here with closet organizers. Sorry Mar!

It took two days to get the living room painted on account of starting painting at about 1 or 2:00 the first day. Serious procrastination here, talking on the phone and ...had to have something to snack on so I baked some cookies :). Today I think I am going to Weggie's to rent a steam cleaner and check out the switch plate covers at Lowe's, thought I'd upgrade. Tomorrow perhaps I'll put on the trim...Can't wait :).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got those same plates for my room, i do believe it was from Lowe's. hope you found them. that'll be a good look with the colors you chose. sounds like things are shaping up very nicely :)
mar

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home