My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fox Family

I went out this morning camera in hand planning to take a few shots to post my garden progress or at least the state of my garden. I came in and while I was downloading the pictures went to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. As I passed the kitchen window I saw a fox out the window, stopped to get a better look and found there were a few. I alerted Dave and Matt so we could watch them and then ran for the camera.
Trying to get pictures from the window was difficult so we carefully opened the front door and snuck out onto the porch, where I sat to get these pics.

This one is a little blurry but had to post it since this one is admiring my day lilies. Could these be the culprits digging in my newest garden??? Difficult to get upset with them, they are just too cute. :) There were five of them but I couldn't get them all in one picture. This is the best I could do getting four. Then Dave went an coughed...DUH! There is no coughing when you are trying to spy. That's okay, we were out there for about 10 minutes watching them play. I believe this little guy saw us and trotted a little closer to the porch to take a look. He sat down and just watched us.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have quite a nature sanctuary don't you. want a woodchuck?
mar

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home