My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Amaryllis - Day 37




Here are my latest pictures of the Red Lion Amaryllis. As you can see, it has two flowers open and two more on the way. I would love to see them all opened at one time. It may happen. It took little more than a month ...about 5 weeks to flowering stage. They do not all grow that easily however. For instance the ones I bought at Walmart are still sitting and doing pretty much nothing. They are in bright locations but still nothing much is happening. I will just be patient and wait. After all, who was it that said: "All good things take time"? Hummmm what a good lesson. May we remember this while performing even the smallest of daily chores, during any and all activities each day and especially during our most difficult times. In this way we will enjoy and appreciate every blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home