My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Plant with no name

I got four snips of this plant from Mary at work. It took months to root and I was about to give up on it. One of the four cuttings died but the other three finally took root and grew. It is looking so healthy. I love it! However I don't have a clue what it's name is. Anyone know? It has a long skinny redish flower. I'll take pictures of it in bloom. . . that is if I can get it to bloom. I'm sure it will be a while before that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home