My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My New Room






Remember, you can enlarge pictures by clicking on them.
Okay Lynnie, this may be more than you asked for but here are a few pictures of my room as it is at this very minute. There are many patches including a large, very large hole that was hidden by a huge poster (what wonderful children:)). That hole was behind the door. There is a marble top dresser next to the door, my sewing machine on a small desk, a cart that goes on the deck when spring has sprung, which came in handy since I brought it in for the winter and I didn't have any place to put my TV. They are all covered so you can't really see them but I will take pictures when I am all finished if I ever get the corner done. I don't really have that much furniture but I'll be on the look out for just the right stuff at the right prices. I would like a comfy chair for reading, a table/TV stand and a smaller desk than the one that is in there right now. There is no picture of that in these photos, but it is a huge metal desk with 3 drawers on each side. I guess it would be great for a cutting surface when I have sewing projects but it definitely does not go with the decor I have planned. The corner has been very difficult. I am on my third attempt to fix this. Ripped off the tape 2 times. They say the third time is a charm.....I'm not so sure. I don't really know what I'm going to do if it doesn't turn out right this time. . .well. . .yes. . . I'LL SCREAM!!! Obviously I don't have the right technique down so...I may have to hire someone to come and take care of it (Oh Dad...! :)). The table I was telling you about that my Aunt gave me is also included. I am kind of liking it with the blond top. However, I won't be working on this until the room is all painted. Then I will have to decide how to finish it. Anyway, here are the pictures.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos JoJo. You're certainly making progress. Keep up the good work! We'll enjoy seeing the finished product :) from Lynnie

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home