My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Painting

I am still working on my room. I painted all day yesterday. I thought I checked everything over days before and yet during my final preparations I still found things that were unacceptable. At some point you have to say OH WELL ! Which I did do. The largest repair being the corner came out okay but some of the other areas I repaired are noticeable even though I primed first. I am not happy with that. Guess I need more training on drywall repairs. I have not been up there yet this morning. I'm enjoying my morning coffee and Orange Scones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home