My Photo
Name:
Location: Western, New York, United States

I spend most of my free time gardening, reading garden magazines, photographing the garden or baking (mostly sweets, which list chocolate as the main ingredient). I play the guitar and sing in a contemporary choir of which I have been a member for 26 years.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Week 2 of Gran Cru

I know I said I wouldn’t bore you with the day to day growth of any more Amaryllis bulbs and I won’t but I do have to post the growth of this one so I can keep track and make sure it is consistent with the Red Lion growth. I have several I want to bring up for Easter and need to know approximately when they should be brought up. I’m thinking 6 weeks to bloom time since that is how long the Red Lion took. That means I should be bringing them up at the end of February. So here it is. It is a giant amaryllis called ‘Gran Cur’. This is a bulb I bought in December. I brought it up about a week ago so we are going on week two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home